Thursday, March 3, 2011

One Month Old!

Right from the moment Michaela was born (okay...even before that!) I knew I wanted to get some really nice newborn pictures taken. It's such a beautiful and exciting time in our lives...I wanted to capture it somehow. Michelle Hansen did a perfect job of it! Michaela seemed to think it was hard work being beautiful the day these were taken, but Michelle and I eventually got into a system of settling her with her soother, posing her, quickly pulling the soother away and taking the picture. It worked well! :) I love the fact that you can see every ounce of joy and love in our faces. I had so much fun putting the pretty headbands on her, too! When she's got that much hair, it would have been a shame not to! Hope you all enjoy the pictures as much as I do. :)

2 comments: